Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Best Dressed of 2012 // Red Carpet

Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli @ The Cannes Film Festival in May
This was so hard, but I finally managed to narrow down my favorites! Lots of Whites, Reds and Blacks along with some Nudes and Blues/Greens are on my top list of red carpet appearances for 2012. Sheer, lace, feathers, zippers and bows gave that extra credit to the looks that left me swoon... And to be more precise, these are not only from the red carpet, but also from galas, premieres and other formal occasions.

To sum up...
Favorite Designer: Giambattista Valli
Favorite Actress: Emma Stone
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Event: The Cannes Film Festival
Great Surprise: No Jolie and Aniston for me this year!


Continue reading...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar