Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black Biker Jacket with Magenta Skirt & Tan Boots

Biker jacket, midi skirt & tan boots
When you’re desperate to wear a pretty dress on a casual night out but you’re battling with chilly spring temperatures and the chance of spilling a pint down your front, a full circle skirt with a biker jacket is a practical (but still stylish) alternative. I went out for drinks with friends the night I wore this, and when you’re frequenting village pubs rather than a smart bar in town, it makes sense to err on the side of practicality with a leather jacket and boots (no skyscraper heels or floaty chiffon in other words). A faux leather biker is perfect for this time of year and I don’t think you can get a better pairing for any dress or skirt - it works every time, adding that touch of toughness and stopping you looking too girly.

A few years ago I would never have thought of this combination myself (leather jacket with a pretty dress? huh?), yet thanks to the power of the interwebs and, of course, Pinterest, the combination pops up all over the place, proving itself to be a classic and winning look. Do you pair up your biker with your dresses and skirts, or are you desperate to try it - do share in the comments!


Biker jacket & magenta skirt
Biker jacket & scarf
Catherine x
Twitter 64x64 B&WFacebook 64x64 B&WBloglovin 64x64 B&WInstagram 64x64 B&WGoogle Plus 64x64 B&W
Shop my look!

Biker jacket: Debenhams (similar), Scarf: Asos, Skirt: Asos (old), Boots: Unknown, Bag: Accessorize, Watch: Lipsy, Earrings: Unknown (old)




Linking up to: Visible MondayMonday Mingle, Funday MondayStyle SessionsTrend Spin Link-UpWhat I Wore Wednesday, All Things ThursdayThree-Fer Thursday, Passion for Fashion FridayFriday's Fab FavouritesSunday Style Link-Up

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar