Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kingdom 'two presents' on first anniversary of debut

Kingdom meets fans with special event to mark first anniversary of debutKingdom (Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, and Mujin) delivered their feelings of gratitude to Kingmaker (Fandum Myeong) through their agency GF Entertainment on the first anniversary of their debut today (18th), and announced the news of the special event.First, the first event prepared by Kingdom is the Relay V-live for each member.From 12 p.m. today (18th), Kingdom members will broadcast live broadcasts via relays through the official Naver V-live account, and communicate with fans around the world.The second event will be held at Megabox Hongdae store at 3:30 pm on the 26th, and will be visited by fans with stage and various compositions that can be seen only at this event.Kingdom, which consists of Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, and Mujin, debuted on February 18 last year with the mini-album History of Kingdom: Part 1. Arthur.Kingdom, which has become a high-end prospect for the 4th generation idol by showing a vast Worldview and huge performances.Kingdom, which released three albums for a year and ran without a break, gave a special impression.This is the first anniversary of Kingdoms debut.Jahan: Unfortunately, I cant send you with the Kingmaker on the first anniversary day, but I want to thank you first, and I will be a Jahan who will try harder to be together for the rest of his life.Ivan: Im sorry I havent been able to do many things because of Corona 19, but Im really happy to have the opportunity to meet face-to-face this time.If it is short and long, I would like to thank the kingmaker who loved us for a long year and tell him that I love him.TAICH: I think Ive just staged my debut song Xcalibur, but Im glad and surprised that its already my first anniversary.And thank the Kingmaker for loving us for the first anniversary.Arthur: First of all, thank the Kingmaker and the members for being the reason why the Kingdom team was able to stay and last for a year.I was worried that I could have my first anniversary when I debuted, but it is really amazing and good to be the first anniversary. I will grow up to be a better Kingdom with a good album.Dan: Its been so fast that I cant believe its our first anniversary, and it seems like Kingdom and Kingmaker have been running hard and hard.I am grateful to our fans for always sharing and filling the vacancy, and I am glad and happy to be able to celebrate the anniversary of the first anniversary.I will continue to do my best and be the Kingdom responsible for Kingmes happiness. Congratulations again on the first anniversary.Louis: Based on the hard times I have been running for the first anniversary, I would like to ask for your love because it will be a proud Kingdom with a better appearance, good Music.MUGIN: Ive been running for a while and its already a first anniversary, and Ive been coming to you in various ways over the past year, and Im going to be a Kingdom that will be more wonderful and touching in the future.I hope that there will be a lot of new albums to be released soon.On the other hand, Kingdom is about to make a comeback with the mini 4th album History of Kingdom: Part 4. Dan on March 17th.

Kingdom meets fans with special event to mark first anniversary of debut

Kingdom (Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, and Mujin) delivered their feelings of gratitude to Kingmaker (Fandum Myeong) through their agency GF Entertainment on the first anniversary of their debut today (18th), and announced the news of the special event.

First, the first event prepared by Kingdom is the Relay V-live for each member. From 12 p.m. today (18th), Kingdom members will broadcast live broadcasts via relays through the official Naver V-live account, and communicate with fans around the world. The second event will be held at Megabox Hongdae store at 3:30 pm on the 26th, and will be visited by fans with stage and various compositions that can be seen only at this event.

Kingdom, which consists of Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, and Mujin, debuted on February 18 last year with the mini-album History of Kingdom: Part 1. Arthur. Kingdom, which has become a high-end prospect for the 4th generation idol by showing a vast Worldview and huge performances. Kingdom, which released three albums for a year and ran without a break, gave a special impression.

This is the first anniversary of Kingdom's debut.

Jahan: Unfortunately, I can't send you with the Kingmaker on the first anniversary day, but I want to thank you first, and I will be a Jahan who will try harder to be together for the rest of his life.

Ivan: I'm sorry I haven't been able to do many things because of Corona 19, but I'm really happy to have the opportunity to meet face-to-face this time. If it is short and long, I would like to thank the kingmaker who loved us for a long year and tell him that I love him.

TAICH: I think I've just staged my debut song 'Xcalibur', but I'm glad and surprised that it's already my first anniversary. And thank the Kingmaker for loving us for the first anniversary.

Arthur: First of all, thank the Kingmaker and the members for being the reason why the Kingdom team was able to stay and last for a year. I was worried that I could have my first anniversary when I debuted, but it is really amazing and good to be the first anniversary. I will grow up to be a better Kingdom with a good album.

Dan: It's been so fast that I can't believe it's our first anniversary, and it seems like Kingdom and Kingmaker have been running hard and hard. I am grateful to our fans for always sharing and filling the vacancy, and I am glad and happy to be able to celebrate the anniversary of the first anniversary. I will continue to do my best and be the Kingdom responsible for Kingme's happiness. Congratulations again on the first anniversary.

Louis: Based on the hard times I have been running for the first anniversary, I would like to ask for your love because it will be a proud Kingdom with a better appearance, good Music.

MUGIN: I've been running for a while and it's already a first anniversary, and I've been coming to you in various ways over the past year, and I'm going to be a Kingdom that will be more wonderful and touching in the future. I hope that there will be a lot of new albums to be released soon.

On the other hand, Kingdom is about to make a comeback with the mini 4th album History of Kingdom: Part 4. Dan on March 17th.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar