
This is where we stayed it was very nice inside and out
This photo was taken in front of the hotel facing the spot where I took the top photo.
I would like to welcome the new followers and thank the participants of Weekend Reflections. It looks like it went well while I was away. I took a few reflection photos in Europe that I look forward to posting.
I would like to welcome the new followers and thank the participants of Weekend Reflections. It looks like it went well while I was away. I took a few reflection photos in Europe that I look forward to posting.The trip was wonderful but it's nice to be home. We saw so many interesting things and we ate some really great food. The weather ranged from mild to cold and we got a mix of clear skies, some rain and even a little snow.
We went to Prague first after changing planes in Munich.
After Prague we flew back to Munich and took a train to Salzburg.
After Salzburg we took the train back to Munich where we stayed for the final week of the trip.
Here is a short summary of Prague which will be followed by summaries of Salzburg and Munich.
1)Prague was fun but it was way too crowded and had too many tourist shops (sort of a Disneyland feel to it.) The buildings,bridges and views were really beautiful and our room was comfortable and came with a nice breakfast. The Christmas Market at Old Town square was great, it opened the day after we arrived.
Notable meals were goulash with bread like dumplings and kielbasa with mustard on a roll.
I'll be posting more pictures from this trip on my Something Sighted blog.


0 Yorumlar