Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine's Day Series: Garlic is LOVE ♥


Hello Friends!


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  It was a cold and snowy one in my neck of the woods.  We had a mini storm on Saturday evening which resulted in me staying home all day Sunday, cooking & puttering around the house.  I love snow on Sundays when I know I can stay indoors : ) 

My original plan for today was to repost a recipe I made last year for Julia Child's chocolate mousse (it's smooth, creamy, and very French....so lovely ♥) but I got a little sidetracked.  Yesterday during my "snow day" I made a big pot of French Onion Soup.  While that was bubbling away I whipped up a batch of these garlic monkey bread rolls.  I posted the picture on social media and a few of you were asking for the recipe so I thought I would post that instead.

And let's face it GARLIC has just as big of a place in my heart as CHOCOLATE (they are pretty much tied!) so I feel it's an appropriate Valentine's Day post.  As long as everybody has one, we're good.  Am I right?! 








While making the rolls I picked up my phone and shot a short 5 minute video of me making them.  It's a little cringy, but I'm trying to get better at it  :) 





And if you are at all interested in my recipe for French Onion Soup I have it posted on my Instagram Stories under highlights.  It's very simple! (the secret ingredient is red wine ♥)






Here is the link to the original blog post I published last June with step by step instructions for the rolls 
(click here) and pleeeease enjoy this video. 

If you like it, please subscribe.  I hope to be doing more in the future! 



Thanks so much! XO 






I will be back soon with that yummy chocolate mousse I mentioned earlier!


Have a great day!

Stay cozy ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar