Anyway I'm going to show you what I finished in June
Not a whole lot of empties, but there's products finished none-the-less.
Skinn DermAppeal- One of my favourite products from the Skinn brand. It is a physical exfoliant that is quite abrasive which I like because it really smooths the skin.
Repurchase? Of course I have a back-up!
Skinn Hydro-Vital Serum- This dual-chambered serum is so hydrating. It's lightweight and feels silky smooth on the skin.
Repurchase? I really prefer actives in my serum as I think a decent regular moisturiser can give me adequate hydration. It's a nice product, but I don't feel the need to purchase it again.
Skinn PM Cleanser- This is a lovely cream cleanser that smells so delicious, like lemon meringue.
Repurchase? It's a nice cleanser to use, but to be honest, I can find cream cleansers that work just as well for a more budget price.
Skinn Collagenisis Essential Radiance Body Oil- This is a dry oil that is packed with nourishing goodies for the skin. Being a dry oil it absorbs fairly quickly.
Repurchase? I don't feel like I need it enough to seek out, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying this body oil again.
Skinn Deep Line Erasing Serum - This is a cream formulated to instantly smooth out fine lines. It's not a long term fix and lasts for a few hours.
Repurchase? I have another in my stash, but I don't see enough of an improvement to my fine lines to warrant buying again.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation- A long lasting foundation with a satin finish. I would say that I get more of a medium coverage, but I really like the way this makes my skin look.
Repurchase? I was happy enough with this foundation to buy again, but there are so many that I want to try that it will take a long time to come full circle, but who knows, maybe in the distant future.
Bourjois Full Volume Mascara- This mascara did a great job lengthening and adding volume to my lashes. The only con was the barrel of the brush is large and I had to be careful not to get mascara on my lids.
Repurchase? I have many in my stash to get through, but I don't love this one enough to buy again.
YBF Neutralizing Powder- This finishing powder has a yellow base which evens out skin and can be used on any skintone.
Repurchase? I actually found this powder to be a bit too yellow for my skin, so I won't be buying again.
Well, that was a very Skinn heavy empties post!
Have you used any of these products? If so, what did you think?

0 Yorumlar