Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lady Gaga Look

Yay for posting :D

Here's my lady gaga interpretation :) Hope you guys like it and thank this update to a contest I found on youtube :D









Products Used:

-- eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents 88 Palette (Hot pink, black, white, and silver)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Too Faced Lash Injection in Black
Maybelline Define-A-Line eyeliner in black
Ardell Demi Wispies False Eyelashes
Random Rhinestones for nails :P

-- lips
MAC Freckletone l/s
MAC Nice to be Nice l/g

-- face
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
MAC Carbon e/s
Coastal Scents Glitter Powder in Crystal Teal
Stila Smudgepot in Black

It's inspired by that one picture of her with the black and pink.. I didn't do the same lighting bolt because It looked too busy :P So I just did one that was sorta from another picture :D I don't know girls! I hope you like it :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar